We will clean 1 main, 1 return, and unlimited floor vents.
We will provide a FREE furnace inspection
We also have Electro Static Filters on sale
We Provide Air Duct Cleaning in MD, DC, and VA
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, it may be time to have your air duct system professionally cleaned.
- Does anyone in the house have allergies, asthma or other breathing problems?
- Does anyone in your family suffer from headaches, nasal congestion or other sinus problems at night or in the morning?
- Is there a smoker in your house?
- Do you have dogs, cats or other pets?
- Do you notice “musty” or “stale” odors when the furnace runs?
- Do you notice dust on the furniture shortly after cleaning?
- Does it seem like there is not enough air flow coming from your vents?
- Is your furnace equipped only with a standard throw away fiberglass filter?
Here’s how we clean your duct system
First, the Hepa-Aire power vacuum is connected to the duct system near the furnace. Long lengths of air hose with special 360 degree high velocity nozzles are connected to the compressor and ‘snaked’ through the entire duct system. dislodging debris that has accumulated on inner duct surfaces. Sometimes we use manual brushes or rotating power brushes if necessary. The Hepa-Aire unit creates a powerful vacuum, pulling dislodged contaminants into it’s filtration system. This filtration system is so efficient that it captures contaminants 1/300th the diameter of a human hair and returns filtered “hospital grade” air to your home. Once your duct system has been cleaned, we reseal all access holes and your ducts are returned to “like new” condition.
Click here to contact us